Comment on page
Item Boxes and Inventory
What will you get?
- Certain sections of track contain Item Boxes.
- Driving over an Item Box adds a random Item to a Racer's Inventory.
- Racers may use their Inventory Items during the next Play Phase.
- A Racer's Inventory contains ONE item.
- If a Racer triggers an Item Box with an Item already in their Inventory, the new Item will replace their current Item.
- If a Racer triggers multiple Item Boxes during a move, their Inventory will contain the contents of the last Item Box they triggered.
- A Racer may not acquire and use an Item during the same Play Phase.
- When a Racer uses an Item, that item is removed from their Inventory.