Opening up the Racerverse to include external ERC-721 NFTs
Note: Wrapped Racers are not yet live. This is about an upcoming release.
A Wrapped Racer is an ERC-721 NFT that Lucky Races creates to match an external NFT.
- There's no special advantage in-game for either Original Racers or Wrapped Racers. See our page on Provable Fairness.
While Original Racers are special NFTs that we created for the Lucky Races world, we think that everyone should have the chance to race! So we've built a way to bring all kinds of NFTs into the Racerverse.
No! Creating a wrapped racer leaves your external ERC-721 fully intact. We don't touch it at all.
No! You can sell or transfer your external NFT and it won't have any effect on your Wrapped Racer NFT. You can continue to use your Wrapped Racer in Lucky Races.
No. The new NFT owner will be unable to create their own Wrapped Racer from that NFT until your Wrapped Racer is de-registered via melting.
TBA link here
We are staring with specific collections during the BETA and plan to open up to a wider audience.
- Verify you are a holder of an external NFT collection that is approved for the Racerverse.
- Mint exactly one Wrapped Racer ERC-721 NFT that matches your external ERC-721 NFT.
- This Wrapped Racer will have its own unique DNA.
- Only one Wrapped Racer matched to this base NFT can exist at a time.
- Your Wrapped Racer may be sold or transferred since it is a standard ERC-721.
- Wrapped Racers can be de-registered through a melting mechanism.
- If the Wrapped Racer is ever melted, a new Wrapped Racer matching the same external ERC-721 NFT can be created. The new Wrapped Racer's DNA will be different than the previous Wrapped Racer based on this NFT.
No, it might cause the universe to explode due to recursion.