Winning A Race
First and farthest.
- If only one Racer crosses the finish line after a Play Phase, that Racer is the winner.
- If multiple Racers cross the finish line during the same Play Phase, the winner is determined in the following manner:
- When a Racer crosses the finish line, the Speed at which it is travelling will determine how far past the finish line the Racer will end up.
- The farthest Racer across the Finish Line wins.
- If multiple Racers are tied for first and farthest, there is no winner and those racers tie.